Monday, July 28, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #30



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To participate you grab your current read, open to a random page and share (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INLUDE SPOILERS (Make sure what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others). Share the title and author.

"No, she won't; jusr act like me when you get home. And besides, you're the one who's all about taking risks lately. Wasn't it you who said, 'Mom's lying, too, so who cares?'"

The Originals by Cat PAtrick 

The Originals

I've already read and reviewed this one (review here) but it was a fun book and wanted to share another teaser from it. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I wonder why the mother lies, and why they are so hurt by it, hmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a fun book , and surprising to me in the sense that I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. Nice surprise!

      Delete
  2. Everything I read about this makes me want to read it! Sounds so good and it looks like the girls are getting ready to break some rules :)

    ReplyDelete