Thursday, November 12, 2015

HoHoHo Readathon



The HoHoHo Readathon is here- it's time to get out those winter-y or Christmas themed books and celebrate another season of lights. Since my reading taste runs to other areas it can be a challenge to find books I want to read for this, but this year I have a couple on deck that I think I'll like. I'm setting a goal of two books to read this week, which may not sound like a lot but I'll be happy with that.

My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday StoriesWhat Happens at Christmas

So there you have it... my picks for the Ho3.

What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. Two is good, especially two full-length ones. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to read My True Love Gave to Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the audio of My True Love..both are good picks Greg. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My true love gave to me has a great author listing, looks good and enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete